Monday, May 9, 2011

"jf1productionssite Shared with everyone in the world
justinfrostsite"

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I saw a blog about a guy who had a bad semester at school. He had no idea about mine. I took two classes and made the idea up in my head about knowing about The Business of Digital Film. I was toasted at mid-term with a grade of
F. My instructor luckily understood that I had missed a few
classes and gave me a withdrawal instead.....

Rhonda said...

My 2011 is going quite nicely. I had to withdraw from one of my courses but I'm praying for a better turn out. My kids are graduating this year two girls and the oldest. I'm looking forward to being a school mom. Mom come to this play or will you help me with
this project? Hopefully they will
call me for their plans. My other
hope is that my new church won't
ever be boring. I had a great time
last week at The New Members party
and I'm still working on finishing
my clases to be baptised again. I love the fact that I'm not with anybody else right now finding my inner strengths are my following.
My kids can do for themselves is
what I learned. Now I'm focusing on my future.

Rhonda said...

I finally wished the last two graduates my 14 year old daughter
Jade and My eighteen year old son Justin well for their graduation day! She is graduating tomorrow and my son is graduating on monday!
I'm a proud mama! They are both bright and brilliant. An actress and a singer will take the stage of cicely tyson performing arts school and grace the world next week as graduates! God is a blessing!


their mom